Wilderness Survival: A Folding Pocket Guide on How to Stay Alive in the Wilderness (Outdoor Skills and Preparedness) Pamphlet
This illustrated water proof folding pamphlet is ideal for prep kits!
Wilderness Survival, 3rd Edition, is your survival tool for staying alive if you are ever lost or immobilized in the wilderness.
- Included is essential information on basic first aid, including up-to-date steps for performing CPR.
- This guide also provides information on building a shelter, signaling for help, foraging for food and water―including recognizing edible plants―making a fire, avoiding outdoor hazards like animal encounters and dangerous weather, and navigating through the wilderness.
- Portable and light-weight, this valuable pocket guide is an important source of information for outdoor professionals and recreationists, and anyone active in a wilderness setting.
- Author and Zoologist Jim Kavanagh has created over 500 simplified nature guides. He is an avid traveler and backpacker and Kavanagh’s path has taken him around the world to many remote destinations including the upper Amazon, Africa, Australia, and the Arctic Circle.
- Made in the USA – Waterford Publishing Group, Tampa, FL