Mount Washington Summit (6,288 FT) Shabby Painted Wood Sign – Hiker, Nature inspired sign – Mt Washington NH New Hampshire – Handmade in NH
A Made in NH Product by Artist Pines Handcrafts & Home Decor
- This hand painted pine wood sign is made using 3/4″ thick NH white pine.
- It is painted using a template for a nice crisp look, then they are lovingly sanded to give them a patina of a time worn antique.
- Hanging the sign is a breeze using the routered keyhole in the back, you can hang on a screw, a nail or even a push pin.
- The great thing about the keyhole is it makes the sign hang flush to the wall.
- These signs are made in Effingham, NH on a Circa 1800 old farm in a workshop in a 100 year old barn!
- These are shabtown painted distressed signs. Every sign is painted individually then distressed to make them look old and worn. A sealer is applied to protect the finish.
- Every sign is a little different, there may be a small knot or a little crack. This is not to be considered a defect, but part of a one of a kind art piece.
- Made in USA